Shipping & Returns
• All of our Parcels are sent by 2nd Class recorded Delivery.
• We use a dynamic pricing method for shipping based on size, this may mean an item can be sent as a large letter, or as a small parcel.
Please add an item to your basket to find out what shipping method will be used for your order.
The largest item in the basket will determine the rate charged (there will only ever be one shipping charge per order).
Current rates are:
Large letter sized items = £2.50
Parcel sized items = £4.50
• We aim to dispatch all orders within 1 business day of receipt of the order. As we post second class recorded Royal Mail’s aim is to deliver 2nd class post within 3 working days.
• Please keep in mind that we cannot guarantee delivery times as they are only estimates. Regrettably, we are unable to refund delivery costs in the event that the delivery date does not meet the provided estimates.
• We will arrange for the products to be delivered to the address for delivery indicated in your order. Your address must be correct or else we will bear no responsibility for any loss for an incomplete address.
• We will use reasonable endeavours to deliver products on or before the date for delivery set out in our order confirmation or, if no date is set out in our order confirmation, within 5 days of the date of our order confirmation. However, we cannot guarantee delivery by the relevant date. We do however guarantee that unless there are exceptional circumstances all deliveries of products will be dispatched within 28 days of the later of receipt of payment and the date of our order confirmation. Suppliers occasionally withdraw products from sale and we, therefore, are unable to fulfil specific orders, in this case, we will offer a refund or other alternative.
• If a delivery attempt is made by our delivery agents and a cost is incurred to us by a customer’s failure to arrange redelivery or collection of a package, then you accept that we may pass the delivery charge. Also if asked to cancel/refund the order the costs incurred for the original delivery and return will not be refunded (following a failed delivery).
• If an order has been shipped and not received, you must inform us within a reasonable period. This period is deemed to be 14 days for our courier service, 30 days for Airmail, UK Postal services, and Surface Mail. Past these timescales, we will resend packages at our discretion.
• You have the right to cancel your order for up to 14 days. If 14 days have surpassed since delivery, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
• To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
• To complete your return, we require proof of purchase (for online orders this will be your order number).
• Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item.
• Our return address is: 109 High Brigham, Brigham, Cockermouth, Cumbria, CA13 0TJ, United Kingdom.
• Unless the item is faulty or damaged, you will be responsible for paying for shipping costs to return your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable.
• Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you, may vary.
• If you are shipping an item of value, you should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We cannot guarantee that we will receive your returned item.
• The customer will be responsible for the return shipping costs.
Refunds (if applicable)
• If your return is approved, then your refund will be processed to your original method of payment within 5 working days.
Exchanges (if applicable)
• We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. We may require evidence (pictures) of this before a return is arranged. If your return is approved, the replacement item (or replacement part) will be sent out as soon as we have it in stock from the manufacturers.